Monday, May 23, 2011
Centrum Facebook page for details. If you are a Centrum fan or wants to try Centrum, you can also get a $3 coupon for your next Centrum purchase by visiting their fan page.
To enter the contest all you have to do is text the word “CENTRUM” along with an image of a Centrum multivitamin bottle to 89800.
You can visit Centrum GETFIT Page to enter. You can win a Wii Fit and other prizes.
I believe this offer runs in the US.
I participated in a campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. Please be informed that all opinions are mine.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
4. Cut four strips of ribbons, two of the same length. Two of the strips will be longer than the other two. You can also use a scrap fabric or elastic bands.
5. Use a lighter to run through the ends to avoid frilling. Do this for all the ribbons.
6. Sew the ribbons to the remainder of the dress. One for each shoulder (smaller ribbons) and one for each waist (longer ribbons).
7. Optional -- You can add rosettes or other embelishments of your choice.
Tada! my apron is done. I also made one for RC.
Just to show, my ribbon is from Goodwill for $0.99. This project cost me $2.00 and my own labor.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
I’m not as technical as some, but I know the biggest thing to hit the computer world lately is the amazing Apple iPad. It’s much smaller and lighter than a normal laptop and has fantastic graphics. Some come WiFi enabled and others use either AT&T or Verizon’s monthly services for internet access. I prefer the WiFi enabled because you can access the internet anywhere there is WiFi, which is becoming very easy to find these days, at coffee shops, airports, hotels, and even your wireless router that you use for home internet access.
There are apps for the weather, for traffic, for finding restaurants, for buying concert tickets, really anything you can imagine. One of the coolest apps I’ve found is an application magazine, or appazine for short. It’s called “the collection” app. It will be a monthly appazine with global topics and published in three languages including English, German and Chinese.
You can stay current on global current events and besides the first-class articles, it also has audio, photos and video. And to launch their great appazine, they are running a contest to win a free iPad! You just tweet to enter and send the tweet “Stay up-to-date with current events by using #thecollection iPad App. So all you iPad owners, try this new appazine by downloading it from the App Store.
Don't forget to tweet to enter!
What I learned: That it actually takes a lot of time if you join more than a couple of blog hops. A lot of them, you will have to follow three hosts to join, then copy the badge and leave comments. But I am not complaining! I love blog hops and I thank the hosts for giving me a chance to meet fellow bloggers who are trying to gain more readers just like I do. I'll try to catch up probably tomorrow. It would be interesting to see more blogs that I haven't visited before.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
4. When the chicken is tender, you can the papaya
5. When papaya is tender, you can add spinach. One way of making my life easy is buying a ready to eat or ready to cook vegetables just like the covered spinach below.
6. After about 5 minutes, the chicken papaya is done.