Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday trip down the memory lane

For RC's 2nd birthday, we took her to the zoo. The zoo was spacious, plenty of room to walk around, there was a lot too see other than the animals. We had a great time and she enjoyed it. She can even recognize some of the animals that she used to watch at her video My Baby Can Read. I feel bad that she did not have a party but for her upcoming 3rd birthday which is many months from now, I will definitely have some kind of celebration for her. I can tell that she will feel special, she is even singing the song Happy Birthday when there was a party at the child care center she goes to.




This next picture was from RC's first birthday.We celebrated it at Chuck E Cheese. We only had a few visitors and it was an impulse decision to celebrate it there.  You might have seen this picture from my other blog Mom Daughter Style.



mommy moments







Thank you for those who followed my blog. If I haven't followed you back, please remind me by leaving a comment. I would love to follow all of you and I hope you understand if I am a little slow in visiting and following you back.

27 comments:

Sarah A. said...

Cute pink shades! :)


Happy Mommy Moments!

Here’s my MoMo entry: http://sarahalconcel.blogspot.com/2011/04/momo-celebrating-birthdays.html

Thanks,
Sarah A.

Unknown said...

a zoo for birthday - brilliant!life is so great and birthdays are reminder for us to cherish it more.

IMRIZ said...

how cute naman, bilis lumaki...

IMRIZ said...

following u from here, too. hope u cud visit me here for MM:)

IMRIZ said...

and here, too. visiting and following for Pink Fridays:)

Unknown said...

What a cute outfit, your daughter looks adoreable! As for a big party, she will enjoy it more at 3.
For my youngest I ddn't do the big party till he turned 6 last week! He had a ball and I don't think he would have had as much fun if I did it with him earlier! Have a great Friday!

kat said...

cute baby in pink. happy PF and enjoy your weekend.

Kim said...

Thank you so much for joining in. What cute pics! I am sorry that the link toll was down. I have corrected the problem and added you. Thanks again for joining in.

Pinx said...

your daughter looks so cute in her pink outfit! visiting your MM entry! hope you can drop by mine too!

kayerj said...

what a fun day. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Chubskulit Rose said...

Precious celebration!

Take a peek of Our Birthdays at my page. Have a nice weekend!

Stef said...

Lovely celebrant! Please also check out my entry . Thanks!

Unknown said...

Birthday parties are so much fun to plan.

Vernz said...

awwww... so lovely kid... was here for PF hope you can visit back..

arcee said...

hi, sis. don't feel bad about not throwing a big party for her, am sure she enjoyed the trip to the zoo also. visiting thru TBE and followed. see u around! thanks:)

tejan said...

oohhh what a birthday bash:) she's so cute in pink from head to toe..ka fink:)

mine is up hope to see you:)

tejan said...

ooppps not sure if my comment went through:) happy PF!

Mel_Cole said...

cute pink outfit baby :) My Mommy Moments Hope you can visit mine too.

Mommy Trish said...

awww...she's such a cute little girl in pink. girl na girl! :)

January Zelene said...

she is so cute..:)

Came in late for Mommy Moments here’s My MM

Unknown said...

so cute =)

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/pink-fridays.html

Cheerful said...

lovely little girl on her birthday outfit...suits her, pretty! great pictures with beautiful memories. btw, followed you, hope you can follow me back...thank you! have a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Eunicyl said...

That's a nice outfit, and your daughter is soo cute,,have a nice weekend!

kimmy said...

oh! that was a nice birthday celebration! she looks scared,though, lol!

Pepper said...

Taking your kid to the zoo was a good idea. It's educational and fun at the same time.

she looks adorable in pink :)

visiting you from MM..here's my entry http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-and-she-turns-five/

Chris said...

she is so adorable! :D happy mommy moments!

gene said...

I see a cute tutu! I'm sure your daughter enjoyed her daughter since she saw the animals in real life. We're planning to bring our daughter to the zoo this summer.

my pink friday entry: pink pajamas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin