Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unbelievabra Review

Unbelievabra is my 4th body shaper but this is my first review. I have my own because Unbelievabra of Shapeez allowed me to try one of their products. It is the best! The material is made of  15% Lycra and 85% nylon, it's very comfortable. I can wear it everyday.
This body shaper definitely gives you a fuller look. It does not roll up which is one of the best part aside from the comfort. Managing unwanted curves cannot be easier than wearing Unbelievabra. The price range is from from $75.00 to $110.00 but I would say that the quality is great and it is flexible. You can use it as a camisole and a body shaper.

Unbelievabra Shapeez has been featured in these magazine- Oprah, People, US Weekly, Glamour,  Seventeen and OK!.




9 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm a new follower from MBC...stop by for a visit and return the favor.

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

New follower from MBC! Would love for you to stop by and return the favor :)

Cristi
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

new follower from MBC :)

Mummy Bean said...

Hi, sending you following love from Social Moms!

Hope you can stop by and follow me too http://themummybean.blogspot.com/

Great blog, looking forward to reading more :)

Lui said...

wow i want that.. i think im in dire need of a shaper coz the wiggly bits just keep staying no matter what I do =)

thanks for checking out my blog - GirlonAThriftHunt and also were running a weekly meme on fab finds. =)

Sam Finds said...

I want one, or maybe two! Hehe.
Returning the favor here.

Unknown said...

New follower from MBC. I've been looking for something like that.

http://myview-finder.blogspot.com

tecris (aka Cheri) said...

Wow what a way to meet other bloggers. I love blog hopping. It's a brand new habit.

The Pepperrific Life said...

This is really unbelievable! I want one too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin