Monday, April 16, 2012

Growing up on a farm

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

Growing up on a farm meant I knew I wanted to come back here someday when I got older. I really missed having so much wide open space when I was living in the city so it’s been really nice for me to have so much room to roam and I know the dogs really appreciate it, too, ever since I retired and bought this place. Being on the farm is just calming to me – my kids don’t really get it but I went to SatelliteStarInternet.com and got an internet connection so I could email them so they wouldn’t freak out about my well being – they think that since I’m older I should want to move closer to them or to Florida or something like that but I really don’t want any of that! I love my kids but I miss my wife and being on the farm reminds me of her and the dreams we had of retiring someplace like this together one day, you know? It’s a nice memory.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin