Thursday, March 3, 2011

Missouri








I love this state. I've been here three times already. It is a long flight from where I am but it is always worth it. I live in a very busy city and when I come here to rural Missouri, it is my chance to get away, break free from working, relax, see more of nature and just chill out.

I think I can do it, live here, experience the four seasons, watch the leaves turn green to orange to brown. I know some people who ask me what to see in Missouri, there is actually a lot of tourist attractions there, there are big cities too. It is such a big state. You can choose either to be in a country or city. They famous Gateway Arch is here and Branson which offers a lot of interesting shows and attractions. Unfortunately, we were not able to do much sight seeing while we were there because me and my daughter got sick and the time is not enough. Overall, it is still a very relaxing and good trip.

I can't wait to come back. I want to see more of the United States and see other states but this state is where I would go mostly.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures. I'm stopping by from the MBC blog hop as your newest follower. If you get a chance please stop by my blog and do the same. Thanks! Dena

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Your blog is great. Love it. I'm following you. Philip Travelling

MissMOE said...

I lived in MO for several years and couldn't believe all the wonderful things there are to do there. I'm a new follower from MBC---feel free to check out my blog.

http://missmoe-thesearethedaysofmylife.blogspot.com/

Jag said...

Countryside! Very relaxing!

Lovely photos! :)

Unknown said...

Following you from MBC... and I agree... these are beautiful photos. I'm a country girl at heart anyway, so these are just my style. ;o)

Glynis said...

I now live in Az but grew up in Chicago. I miss the seasons.
New follower from MBC.
Come visit me at
http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/

diaper days said...

Very peaceful place, it would be nice to relax there...anyway I have added your two blogs, hope you do the same thanks!

Unknown said...

Very nice, I hope you and your daughter can enjoy a bit more! Thanks for the lovely pictures, very calming! I'm from MBC and am your newest follower. If you would like to visit I'm at www.mydiishwasherspossessed.blogspot.com Take care!

Debra said...

Great pictures. I hope to visit more parts of this country also. It's nice to get outside of NY's tri-state area. :) Have a great day.

Cathy said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I'm your follower now too. Rural Missouri looks a lot like where I live in northeast TN. I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

Linda said...

Thanks for following my blog Mark it with a B. I'm following this one as well.
I thought that countryside looked familiar ;) We are in MO.
Sometimes love it sometimes hate it but it's been home since '94.
Have a great week!
Robin

Unknown said...

Looks very country! I am your newest follower. You can follow me back at: http://thesteadyhand1.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

New follower visiting from Social Moms. i've never been to Missouri but loved the photos. I'm a Florida girl.

http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

Fex said...

wow, ganda naman ng mga pictures sis..

genny said...

following you back...:-)

Johanna said...

Following you back, thanks for stopping by and I love your photos.

Angela said...

I have dreamed of Missouri - growing zone 6, temperate weather.... :)

I'm stopping in from the MBC and am following you now. I also thought you might be interested in monetizing info since you were a member of that group on MBC


You can cruise my site to see all the ways I've made money blogging (there are many). I just put up an article about the fastest/easiest and most profitable way to make blog profit. http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com/2011/03/blogging-for-profit-fastest-easiest-way.html

I've made thousands of dollars with http://izea.in/rIng. It's a legit, high paying opportunity. You'll be really happy with the ease and amount of money you can make. :)

I've also written about how to get more followers, advertisers, and review opportunities.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin