Thursday, March 24, 2011

Faces of Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor as a young girl


Elizabeth Taylor, the gorgeous actress in her younger years.






Below are her older pictures:




You probably heard the news that Elizabeth Taylor passed away. Since she was an older actress, I was not really aware how beautiful she was. I see her name on perfumes and hear her name on TV. When I was a child, I remember my grandma would say her name too. Seeing all her pictures especially from her childhood and early adulthood, she is indeed beautiful. She is probably one of the most beautiful person in the world. I learned more about her now than before. She is known for her purple eyes and her charity works. She had 7 husbands. She is also an advocate for AIDS victims long before people would want to associate their name with the disease and she does not have one. 
Just before turning 60 in 1992, she summed herself up for Life magazine, saying: "I've been lucky all my life. Everything was handed to me: looks, fame, wealth, honors, love. But I've paid for that luck with disasters. Terrible illnesses, destructive addictions, broken marriages." --Source: People.com

8 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

A great artist and actress!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

She's really beautiful!

Hello! I am visiting you through The Bloggers Exchange. Have a nice day!

My Comfort Zone
Unwritten Chronicles

Mom of 12 said...

I loved watching her in Cleopatra. That is my favorite role from her. The clothes...the elaborate jewelry...the snakes in the end. Of course as a lit major I was always a Shakespeare fan. Now if I could just convince my 12 kids...
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

Simply Dyes said...

her beauty is ageless :)

visiting you from TBE :)

Drop by my CRIB. Please don't forget to follow me @ GFC & NetworkedBlogs. Thanks very much!

Have a great week!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange.Thanks for submitting your link, I hope you will put the badge anywhere in your blog/ Thanks!

Amanda said...

Such a beautiful woman. She was also a great actress.

Following from MBC.

shydub said...

She is very pretty and ages did even fade the beauty she had

Visiting thru TBE - Teacher Momma

anne said...

She is just so beautiful visiting you from Bloggers Exchange
My Daily Mumbles
I hope you can visit me here, too thanks
Anne’s Sweet Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin