Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Serenata chocolate in a box


I love chocolates! I also love giving them in as much as I would like to receive them because I know most people loves chocolates too. It’s a sweet treat. I’ve read about them and it’s not all bad. It’s sweet, they taste good but they are also good for the body. Of course, anything that is too much is not good but if taken in moderation, especially dark chocolates, they are a good source of antioxidants.

If you are from United Kingdom (just in case), you can purchase Serenata chocolate in a box (clickable). They look divine, I’m actually craving for chocolate now as I see their website. Serenatachocolates.com have a variety of chocolates to choose from and you won’t worry about the delivery because they do it for you. It’s very convenient. Chocolates, just like flowers are a great gift to just say thank you, sorry or  for birthdays and for other occasions.

Here’s a great trivia about chocolates that I read just a little while ago, the Greek term of chocolate “theobroma” means “food of the gods”.

You can view more of Serenata chocolates in boxes by visiting serenatachocolates.com. This post is brought to you by their website.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

I love Serenata chocolate! It is so good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin