Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wednesday memes

N is for night. I love these sunset pictures. It looks so calming. I alway s love to take pictures by the sea and the sunset. Night, a time to rest, a reminder that tomorrow is another day.






Badge Design By Troy
 
 


I know this blog became a meme blog. I'm trying to add some reviews with the posts though.

Here's my thoughts about memes since I have been doing it for awhile:

1.It's a great way to connect to more bloggers.
2. You actually think how you can join the meme, most of them requires you to post something about a topic, it makes you be creative in blogging.
3. You receive more comments.
4.You get more followers.
5. You have to have a bunch of photos stored in your computer or you will have to take more so you can  join some of them.
6. This is related to number 1 but I'll add that bloggers even if they write about different topics, they can be connected through memes. After all, most people are concerned about food, nature, photos etc.

What else can you add?

13 comments:

Wanda said...

Those are just spectacular sunsets. You are right, I could just bask in that all night!!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Great shots sis, I liked your facebook page.

Please come and see what my N is at Nostalgic marveling, thanks!

Leslie: said...

Absolutely stunning vistas of the falling night.

Leslie
abcw team

Light and Voices said...

Good way to close a day watching a sunset.
Joyce M

Roger Owen Green said...

these are both gorgeous!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Gorgeous shots of some pretty amazing sights. Thank you!

Jane and Chris said...

They are beautiful!
Jane x

Unknown said...

Night falls and your world is so beautiful!
HelenMac, ABC Wednesday Team

Donnie said...

Those are beautiful photos and perfect for the letter N.

Meryl said...

WHat dramatic shots! BEautiful. thanks.

C5 @ So The Moral Of The Story said...

Beautiful! :)

Going the TBE rounds... :)

C5 @ So The Moral Of The Story

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Very peaceful looking.

I'm a new follower from bloggy moms. Please check out my blog at www.centsationalsaver.com. Thanks! Dena

Renee Hand said...

Those pics are so beautiful and inspiring. When stuck in the freezing cold pics like that are hard to come by. I am following you through the Makobi Scribe Hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com
I am a children's author and book reviewer.
Thanks
Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin