Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yummy Sunday: My first one






I think this memes are getting to be enjoyable for me. These pictures were taken last Tueday night when we went to a restaurant. It was delicious, I should have taken  pictures of the dessert and the steak that we ordered  but I was not able to. Anyway, we had seafood, rice, chicken nuggets and french fries.

I will make a review of Anna Miller's restaurant, it is one of our favorite here in the island. They offer a good variety of food, their staff is friendly. I love the red and white theme especially the uniforms that are worn by their waitresses. They have great pies! They have peach pie, peanut butter and chocolate, strawberry, all are very good, yummy. With the price, I can't complain either. A lot of the food in their menu is less than $20 and they give a reasonable amount of food per serving.  They provide kids with crayons, they ask you right away if you need a high chair or a booster chair. Even their cups have prints that are made for kids (you can refer to the picture). Overall, it is a good place to eat.

7 comments:

Lalaine said...

oh..those are yum! I'll never get tired of chicken and french fries..I could eat them everyday..:)

Here's My Yummy Sunday Entry

Perfectly Blended said...

the chicken nuggets looks crispy :) I'm excited to see more of your food photos. Thanks for joining.

Jag said...

is drooling... :)

wenn said...

i surely love them!

mommy jes said...

hmmmm...yum yum! :D

tejan said...

ohh chickn nuggets..yumyum:)

mine is up too sissy!

Cheerful said...

the first plate looks really great, i will be happy with it! yummy! have a great week! -PinayMum, Mommy's Life Around...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin