Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chic in Black: Boots






mytotsexactly CIB Monday


These are my latest shoes. I love the color black on shoes because it is very versatile. You can match any color with it. Lately, I've been trying to wear boots although it is humid. The only thing I would change about this boots is that I would put a little more heels on it. I was trying to find something but my shoe size is so small and I can't walk in pointed heels.

I'm really happy about this meme. I have a lot of things that are color black so now I just have to take pictures of them or wear my clothes so I can join this every week. I also love looking fashion blogs so this is also a chance to see what other people are wearing and their style.

Shoes: Aldo, socks: Wetseal

12 comments:

Kat said...

Love the boots and the tights! Unfortunately I can't wear those kinds of boots because I have really wide ankles and fat legs hahaha I doubt it would fit!

Looking forward to you next entries. Thanks so much for joining Chic In Black Monday! Have a great week ahead.

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I love those! Very stylish.

I just found your blog through one of the Tuesday blog hops! Can't wait to read more.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Anonymous said...

I dig!!!

Madeline said...

Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Fun Hop


I'm now following you :)

The Professionally Insane m

Madeline said...

Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Fun Hop


I'm now following you :)

The Professionally Insane m

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower!
Aprils Lifestyle Show From Moms Blogger Club!

raya said...

wow! i love those boots... but can't wear it here. ang init dito! please visit mine at http://www.colorsandcontrasts.com/ria-in-black/

Edsie said...

Haven't tried wearing boots yet.. but i'd love to get one soon..

Happy chic monday!! You can visit my entry too..
Chic in black monday

gene said...

Love the boots, love the tights!

It's so unfair that it's so hot here most of the time. I'd like to wear something like that. :( Sadly I can only pair my stripe tights with mary janes.

My Chic in Black Monday entry: black shoes

Donna Lei said...

Your feet doesn't look that small in those boots.

http://www.jarableblog.info/2011/04/black.html

Carol Lawrence And Stacy Toten said...

Cute boots! I saw your post on social moms that you are looking for guest posts. Check out our blog http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com if it resonates with you. I would love to type up something about us, what our blogs about and share some links. You can contact me at intunedparenting@gmail.com. Namaste, Carol

Cielo of Brown Pinay said...

Wow nice boots very fashionista indeed

Mine is up at KCAT Can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin