Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jessica London Sweaters

Sweaters are one of my favorite outfits because they are very versatile. They don’t have to be thick and even if we live in a tropical place, we can still sweaters for those times when we go to restaurants or when we go out at night. I used to wear a lot of sweaters too when I was working because the air conditioning at my work seems to be on a full blast sometimes.

I was just browsing at JessicaLondon.Com and they have a variety of plus size sweaters.  For sweaters, I like to wear something bigger than my size. Here are some that I found from their website and I thought of sharing it with you.  I like the shape of the first sweater, the second sweater; I like the bow belt and the contrasting white color. The third picture is just a gray sweater which is my type of color at this time.
I’m being introduced to a lot of shopping websites lately as well as those money saving sites. Sometimes, the savings that you can get is hard to resist.
What is your favorite shopping website for clothing? There are just so many of them. I guess it is the same as going to the malls and we have our favorite brands too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That striped one is adorable!

S. Yissele said...

I like your Blog! I'm following your Blog, FB & Twitter! I hope your visit! Happy Weekend!

Namaste!
http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin