Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tall Men's Clothing

If you have a tall man in your life like your husband, your brother or your son, and you’re looking for that perfect outfit to give to them; one website to check out is kingsizedirect.com. They specialize in tall mens clothing and they are currently offering a buy one get one 50% off on denims.

Do you shop at men’s department? I do sometimes and I even discovered some great websites for men’s clothing to recommend to my husband. I can never take him to go shopping so online purchases are perfect for him. Now, he has more websites to browse when he needs to get more polo shirts.
I’m a short person and it is hard to find the right length for my clothes at times. I would think that it is the same for those who are taller than the average.

King Size the Big and Tall Experts offers denims, shorts, sleepwear, belts, active wear and even shoes. They also offer top name brands like NFL, Adidas, Wrangler, Lee, Levi’s and more. You can be informed of their latest coupons and discounts and by signing up by email.  At this time, they are offering a free shipping coupon. You can also request a catalog through their site.

This post is brought to you by King Size Direct.

1 comment:

Lee Dove said...

Hmmm, I would love to try and buy clothes for myself, but I think I should prioritize a strong pair of boots for my walking and hiking first. I am attempting to buy a gift for my friend's birthday. He's a rather tall guy, which means it may take a while to find something fitting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin