Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Clorox 2 Play 2Day Pledge to Go Outside

I and my daughter go outside everyday at the park since it is very close to where we live. We get our walking exercise and we also get to spend time with other people there. She can play with other kids to enhance her social skills and I can talk to other moms and not be bored instead of staying all day inside our apartment.  It’s also free! We get to enjoy without having to spend a dime and we even gain friends from it. I and the other moms talk about how our kids are doing. If anybody has children I definitely recommend going to the park too or doing other outdoor activities with your children. I am thinking of taking my daughter for swimming lessons. We also play the putt putt golf sometimes.

I mentioned before that I have a problem shutting the TV off and I’m glad The WorldWide Day of Play is supporting the idea that watching too much TV is not very good for children.  So if you are a parent and you support the same thinking, you can join Clorox2 Play 2Day and pledge to spend time outdoors with your child or children. By joining, you can also be entered to win some great prizes! Here is the direct link to make your pledge -- http://clorox2play2day.com.
I would say that my daughter enjoys outdoor a lot and I and my husband do too. Every weekend we also go to a park.  Sometimes, we go to other parks that are located somewhere else for more adventures. Some of the parks have swings which my daughter loves. She laughs so much whenever I push her and there are times that she does not want to leave the park. I think every parent has to be patient. It is my goal to make my daughter happy each day so I try to be patient but firm with her. It is good that there are a lot of outdoor activities here in Hawaii and the weather is always great.  It can be too hot sometimes but I think that is better than having snow at certain months of the year. I am certainly not a fan of snow because I can't tolerate cold very much. We can literally have an outdoor life everyday of the year since we have a tropical climate here in Hawaii.
I use Clorox every time I do the laundry. I am very glad to participate in this campaign. Once again, thank you to Socialmoms for giving me to opportunity to write about my outdoor life with my family.  I would love to write for you again.


I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Clorox2® blogging program, for a gift card worth $40. For more information on how you can participate, click here 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin