Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ABC Wednesday

M is for monkey. I got this shirt from Tshirt printing.net. I love the print and the bright colors. It would otherwise be just a boring tshirt if it's just plain gray without any design. I made a review of their T-shirts on my other blog but I would make another one here, just a brief kind of review. They have cute prints that you can choose and you can also choose your own logo for them to print, so you can customize your t-shirt order. I think that is great if you are promoting a business, big or small or a fund raiser. Sometimes, I am thinking of having a shirt with the URL of my blogs. Then I will go around the mall and the park, maybe I'll have more readers that way, just a thought.

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

fun!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Meryl said...

That is really cute!

Unknown said...

Hi! I love your blog and have decided to pass on The Versatile Blogger Award to you! Check out my post http://checkitoutdawn.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nice pick for letter M!

My Letter M, hope you can come and see. Have a great Wednesday!

J.Rylie.C said...

Beautiful M entry! I am your new follower.

Will you lease come and see my Letter M? Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin