Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Hats


If you are expecting or have a little baby, you probably enjoy dressing your little bundle of joy. I used to buy cute baby hats, baby booties and outfits. I remember receiving a lot of cute baby gifts during my baby shower. Now, my daughter is already a preschooler based on her age, I still like to dress her up at times. But now, she would pick up what she would like to wear and I let her. I think she enjoys dressing up too. She has her favorites. I still don’t know how it will be like when she gets older. She would probably decide all by her own. I think I will give her the freedom to choose when we go shopping online or at the stores.

I was just looking at the blog under babyhat.com. There are so much cute faces to see.  Where do you shop for baby stuff? Do you have a favorite website for babies? One of my family members is expecting her baby. I will be an auntie again soon. Having a baby is always an exciting time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin