2. Cut it on the sides leaving the hem on the side that you will use for apron (front) to avoid frilling.
4. Cut four strips of ribbons, two of the same length. Two of the strips will be longer than the other two. You can also use a scrap fabric or elastic bands.
5. Use a lighter to run through the ends to avoid frilling. Do this for all the ribbons.
6. Sew the ribbons to the remainder of the dress. One for each shoulder (smaller ribbons) and one for each waist (longer ribbons).
7. Optional -- You can add rosettes or other embelishments of your choice.
Tada! my apron is done. I also made one for RC.
Just to show, my ribbon is from Goodwill for $0.99. This project cost me $2.00 and my own labor.