Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BEING ORGANIZED

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

Having Clear Internet and TV bundled together makes my unorganized life a little bit easier to manage. I am really bad about paying bills and keeping everything together. I am not good about organization and never have been. When I was in grade school, I was always the kid who was forgetting her homework at home ( even though I had already done it), loosing things, and the kid with the messiest desk. I also had a really messy room and couldn’t keep up with anything. Now, into adulthood, it hasn’t gotten much better, but I have to be more responsible about keeping everything together. I learned in college that organization and time management was key to success. It took a while to get there, but I finally got there. Now, any little thing that I can do to help me be more organized ( i.e. pay two bills in one) helps me out. Being organized I have to work really hard at, as being organized is really difficult for me, but when I get there, I am really happy and get my work done much better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin