Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flowers for All Occasions


I just found this florists online free delivery website, it’s based in the United Kingdom, but you can choose  “International” at their left side bar category and it will give you the options available for buyers from the US. It is also available in some other countries.  Their flowers are gorgeous though. They look so fresh and are very colorful from the photos. I love how they combine one color to another to make them even more beautiful.
What I love most about their website is that you can pick flowers by occasion, even gifts for baby and mom. With this category, the flowers are not real flowers but are actually presents that look like real flowers. It is so creative and I want to recreate it. I think it would be a great gift for a baby shower.
I love flowers and I wish we had a garden here, but we live in a condominium type apartment.  I was just looking at the article “Additives to Cut Flowers”, and I thought it was interesting to know how they can make these flowers remain fresh longer.
This post is brought to you by http://www.serenataflowers.com/.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin