Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tea Collection: Little Girl Dresses


Have you heard of Tea Collection? They once gave my daughter RC a dress, it was so cute. I would say that they have adorable and colorful little girl dresses. The quality is great too, it did not fade or shrink. Unfortunately, the dress is getting too small for her.  They also have items for women. However, I think their prices for kids clothing are more reasonable. They have a line of luxury clothing for kids. They do offer free shipping every once in awhile. You can find them in Facebook and if you would like to know more about this brand. If you are interested, you can also “like” the page so you can be the first to know about the current sale and discounts that they offer. I’m one of their stalkers in Facebook.

The regular prices are a little high for me, I would rather buy the ones that are on sale. I normally don’t pay regular prices anyway even with other items. How about you? You can check their site at TeaCollection.Com and please feel free to share your thoughts.

This post is brought to you by http://www.teacollection.com/.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin