Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Passion For Gift Cards




I love gift cards, I just received a gift card for a fancy restaurant and I can’t wait to use it. I also love gift cards where I can make purchases at stores. They are very easy to handle and I find shopping to be fun with it. No need for cash or to use your credit cards. For some reason, I don't feel much guilt when I am using gift cards  because I feel that they are free money especially if the gift card came as a gift. If I purchase them myself, sometimes, I can get them cheaper too than their regular value and earn rewards.
Here are the reasons why I love gift cards:
1.       They are very easy to purchase. You can purchase them online or at the stores or restaurants.
2.        They make great gifts. I usually try to ask friends and family what stores do they usually shop and most likely that store has gift cards. This holidays we will be sending gift cards.
3.       As I mentioned, I love to receive them too because I can purchase what I want or use it at my own convenience.
4.       You can take them anywhere. They are small, it can easily fit in your wallet.
5.       It allows you more freedom on when you would want to shop. Most of the gift cards don’t have expiration dates or they may take at least a year before they expire.

There are many ways to give gift cards. You can give it in person, just put it in an envelope, you can ship it with just one stamp if you are shipping it inter-state. I think even if you ship it internationally, the shipping will still be fairly low. You can also give it as an additional gift. Gift cards don’t fail to brighten someone especially when they receive it by surprise or if you get a gift card for their favorite store.

How about you? Do you purchase gift cards? If not, you should try. They’re very convenient, and most of the time, you don’t have to think hard which gift you would buy because the person who will receive it will have more choices of what s/he wants to buy with it.

Please "LIKE" Gift Cards Rock for more information and promotions about gift cards using the above button. You won't just be saving time but you can also earn rewards with their gift cards!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Gift Cards Rock blogging program, for 6,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin