Monday, December 5, 2011

Outdoor Playsets

Are you ready for Christmas? It’s probably the most expensive time of the year.  I still have to buy gifts for my daughter RC. If we have an outdoor area, would like to buy her one of those Garden Trampolines, as much as she likes to jump.  Now she is using our couches are her trampolines. It’s great that there is a park very near our apartment too. Swings are not available though only slides and climbing frames  


How about you? What do you usually give your children for Christmas? I will have to buy some educational toys for her, maybe some dress up costumes like being a doctor. She is very scared whenever we go to the doctor so I think it would be good if we have some practice at home, maybe that will help. I’ll also probably get some pool gadgets because she is definitely the outdoor kind of girl. She is always excited to go out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin