Monday, January 9, 2012

Fave Channel

Post contributed by Toni Jensen

If you asked me to choose a favorite channel I would definitely, definitely choose Bravo. I love everything they’ve got going on over there and as a gay man, they have a lot of homosexual friendly program that I really relate to. I went online and looked up http://www.satellitetvspecials.net/to research satellite options specifically because my cable carrier stopped offering BRAVO for some reason and I’ve been a loyal follower ever since. I like all the reality stuff like that new show Million Dollar Decorators and I have to say I love Patty Stangeron Millionaire Matchmaker. I don’t live in LA or New York so it’s fun to see what’s going on in those cities as well as what people seem to be wearing and reading nowadays. Bravo helps me keep up with the trends I otherwise totally wouldn’t be following because I’m just that out of the loop! I feel no shame in watching so much TV because I get a lot of joy out of it and having a favorite network makes me feel right at home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin