Look at what I made today! So easy, no sewing for me as usual.
I will try to put a tutorial here as clearly as I can.
1. Old white jeans of my daughter RC.
2. Felt fabric
4. Glue gun
6. Optional: Number template
1. Cut out numbers using a fabric and scissors, it is easier if you have a template. I used a green felt paper but you can also choose other type other type of fabrics
2. Place the numbers on top of another fabric. I used white for contrasting color. Cut out hearts from it making sure that the numbers will fit inside the heart. (Okay, I did not really make sure but I tried to fit them into the heart)
3. I used a glue gun (of course with a glue stick) to glue the numbers on top of the hearts.
4. I glued magnets at the opposite side. I used self adhesive magnets but I still prefer to glue them for reinforcement.
I know I am still a rookie when it comes to crafting but I am enjoying it.
I hope all is well with you all. I've been neglecting this blog for awhile now. Thank you so much for the visits.