Friday, July 29, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam




My family loves bacon! We would always buy it at the grocery and have it for breakfast on the weekends and whenever day we can cook in the morning. I was given a free sample of Skillet Bacon Jam. It’s crushed bacon with spices already added. I tried it with bread alone, with spam and rice and I think it would be great too as a spice to add that bacon flavor in any dish. If you get this product, I’m sure you will have a lot of ideas to add it to your menu. After all, bacon is one of the most versatile food on the planet.  The Skillet Bacon Jam is so convenient to use whenever you feel that bacon craving.
To buy it, you can go to http://www.skilletstreetfood.com/.  There are also free recipes that you can find there.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin