Friday, November 11, 2011

Spiritual Wellness

I don’t consider myself religious but I am a believer. I hardly go to the church anymore but I would like to go back. Do you believe in Spiritual Wellness? I think no matter what religion we are in, we should be respectful of what other people believe in as long as they don’t harm in any way. There are some wonderful stories from the Bible which can enrich our lives as we socialize with each other.  On the other hand, religion can be used to cause havoc and chaos toward others who don’t have the same beliefs. As with any other issues, there are pros and cons. Different beliefs divides people as I have already mentioned.  

Even skeptics should be supportive of someone trying to better themselves through positive thinking and self-motivation. Religion can be a wonderful thing, giving our children a meaningful guide to be better adults, and for us to live our lives treating people in the manner which we want to be treated in return.
If you would like to look at spiritual topics, you can consider visiting http://www.humanisticspirituality.org/. This post is brought to you by their website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin