skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Feature your blog
Disclosure
Bloggers Exchange
Monday, August 22, 2011
Giveaways to enter
I have two giveaways ongoing at my other blog. I hope you enter! Both are for US residents only. Hopefully, next time I can also host a giveaway for my non-US readers.
Giveaway #1
YMX by Yellowman Review and Giveaway, $89 worth Ends 9/3
Supersoft, lightweight and wrinkle resistant shirt.
Uprinting Flyers Giveaway (250 pcs) Ends 9/4 $50 value
Another giveaway that you can enter is from another blog -
Funky Fresh Mama My Baby Clothes $25 GC
Have fun entering giveaways!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LinkWithin
About Me
View my complete profile
Esurance Blog
Esurance on Facebook
Get the
Esurance
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Snyder's of Hanover America's Pretzel
Snyder's of Hanover Share the Best
Get the
Snyder's of Hanover
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Contact
momdaughterstyle (at) gmail (dot) com
Product review friendly/ Sponsor friendly /Feature friendly blog
Follow me on Twitter.
Facebook
My other blog
Mom Daughter Style
Thank you for the support
Clipix
Blog Archive
►
2012
(28)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2011
(136)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(13)
Thoughts On Breast Implants
Airsoft
Giveaways to enter
Buying Products From China
It's Time To Change My Phone
Search Engine Optimization
Patriotic shirts
Disney Resorts Orlando
Toddlers and Dentists
The World of Diapers
The Day Baby Was Born
Working from home
Plus Size Dresses
►
July
(23)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
Popular Posts
BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for SocialSpark . All opinions are 100% mine. ...
It's Time To Change My Phone
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark . All opinions are 100% mine. ...
Bad Habits Are Hard to Break
I have the bad habit of drinking diet colas all day long. I probably drink four to six per day and I get nervous and apprehensive if I t...
The Big Move
Thanks for the guest post by Bradly Watkins Getting ready for the big move has been just about the most stressful thing I’ve ever gone th...
Accounts Department Online
If you're running your own company, or if you work for a company, there is one thing in common, someone has to do the Accounting functio...
Cape Cod Massachusetts
The summer vacation season is winding down, but autumn brings the changing of the colors for tree leaves and many people are starting to tr...
Working from home
The Author of this post is Velma Baird Being my own boss is something I took for granted for the longest time but now that I have a child ...
Real Moms Love to Eat!
Real Moms Love to Eat! This is true. I love to eat. There is a book that recently came out with the title Real Moms Love to Eat. This ...
Pneumatic Tools
May people are buying foreclosed homes as an investment these days, but they usually are not in livable condition when they take possession ...
Patriotic shirts
September is around the corner, it is the month we remember September 11, 2001 when about 3,000 Americans lost their lives during the 9-11 t...
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment