Friday, August 19, 2011

Search Engine Optimization

Are you familiar with Search Engine Optimization? I’ve seen these three words in blogs and through searching the internet. If you’ve been here in my blog before, you know that I monetize my blog. Now, that I am a stay at home mom, I am trying to find ways to still be able to help my family when it comes to finances.  I am finding it a challenge to promote my blog, have more followers so I can get more readers and in turn get more sponsors. Sometimes, I am tempted to get help from companies like Webimax.com so I will have more visitors.
Monetizing your blog is something that I recommend. It would not make you rich, but it helps, at least in my case. Although my blogs became full of reviews, I do try to give honest opinions on the websites or products that I am provided.  A lot of bloggers would not agree with me writing about various topics. However, I can say that blogging became a learning experience for me. I ordered from shopping websites that I never heard before and these companies are amazing.  I also feel that it’s a win-win situation for both the advertiser and the blogger. There is also no pressure to sell, no pressure for me to make others totally read my blog posts, I just have to share my thoughts and opinions.
For now, I will probably stick with just myself promoting my blogs. In the future, especially when I open my own Etsy store. I might get some help from Search Engine Optimization experts like Webimax.com. You can find a lot of information about SEO on their website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin