Monday, August 15, 2011

Patriotic shirts

September is around the corner, it is the month we remember September 11, 2001 when about 3,000 Americans lost their lives during the 9-11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. I was born and raised in the Philippines but even when my citizenship was still Filipino, I always looked up to the US as a powerful and great country. I became an American myself not many years ago, and I was required to show loyalty and learn about the country and its history. The US is my home now, and this is where I am and will be raising my child and this is where my family will be making a lot of memories.

One way to remember the September 11 incident is to wear patriotic shirts. A great place to buy is americanherotshirt.comWhen you buy a shirt, $5 of the proceeds goes to helping the wounded soldiers from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. They also have a blog and I was moved by the blog posts about some young soldiers who had already lost their lives in the time of war. They also design and sell military t-shirts. They have very unique and nice patriotic designs. These shirts will also be great for your patriotic July 4th celebrations.

You can head over http://www.americanherotshirt.com to take a look at their designs.

1 comment:

OSeƱorita said...

It's been 10 years already. And sad to say that terrorism still exists everywhere. Let's just pray that these will all stop, for the peace of mankind.

www.orangesenorita.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin