Sunday, August 7, 2011

Working from home

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

Being my own boss is something I took for granted for the longest time but now that I have a child I can’t understand how anyone works any differently than this. I run my business out of my home and I’m here all day to take care of things and make sure my daughter is alright not to mention doing all the household stuff and getting dinner on the table each night. I have http://www.allhomesecurity.com/adt-home-security-benefits.html all over the house and my husband likes to tinker with his inventions in the basement when he’s not working so it’s nice to have such a big space to call my own. I actually get a lot of work done here during the day despite what people say about working from home and I find that my daughter sleeps a lot so there are long stretches when I can really focus. I love working from home and having this much flexibility and hope I will always be able to do something for a living that gives me these perks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin