Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Big Move

Thanks for the guest post by Bradly Watkins

Getting ready for the big move has been just about the most stressfulthing I’ve ever gone through in my life but thankfully everything is getting close to coming to an end. I know I sound like I’m totally whining but having to pack all the boxes and deal with all the utilities (from the pest control to the security to http://www.tvbydirect.com/) all alone has been challenging to say the least. See, my mom is usually my rock but she and I got into a huge argument about three weeks back and we haven’t spoken. I know we’ll be fine in the long run but right now we’re in the middle of a stalemate to see who’s going to break and call the other one first! I know I’m being stubborn but I don’t really want to apologize so I’m waiting for her to call, which I know she will. I love mom but she’s got the will power of a marshmallow so she won’t be able to hold out too much longer. A week, tops!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin