Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hanes Comfort Care Packages Facebook App

If you want to have fun using a Facebook app and at the same time help a good cause, you can start sending virtual comfort packages to your family or friends that you think are deserving. Hanes has created a ComfortCare Package app in Facebook  in which you can send messages, photos and designs to make somebody happy. For each package that has been sent, Hanes will donate $1.00 to National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc. 


I believe we have to be thankful for nonprofit organizations like NBCF that help and empower women. By the way, I love Hanes. They are truly classic and comfortable.

I participated in a campaign as a member of One2One Network and I am eligible for a prize drawing. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin