Friday, October 28, 2011

Chicago Limo Service

I’ve visited a few large cities in the US, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Denver, Kansas City and St. Louis.  But there’s one city I have never been but I want to travel to someday and take tours of the city, and that’s Chicago.  I have heard that Chicago is called the Windy City, because it can be windy, especially during the cold winter months.  I have relatives who have visited Chicago, and they went to see the Sears Tower and other landmarks like The Loop and Lake Shore Drive.  But when I do visit, I don’t want to drive in downtown Chicago because of the traffic, so I’ll most likely hire a company to assist me with my transportation needs. 

There’s one company I’ve found that provides Chicago Limo Service to anyone arriving in Chicago.  They can meet you at the airport with many different types of vehicles, including limos, sedans, SUV’s, mini buses, and others.  They can even arrange to meet and greet you and your family or friends when you arrive at the airport to help you from arrivals to the vehicle.  Chicago Limo Service can also provide security and they offer at least three different tours of Chicago if you want to see the tourist attractions like I do.  So if you want to see one of America’s largest cities and the landmarks, you should give Chicago Limo Service a try.  You can go to their website to make a reservation or call them on their 800 number.

This post is brought to you by Pontarelli Company

1 comment:

Karren Haller said...

Hi, stopping by to thank you for coming to our blog hop this past weekend. Watch for a new one this weekend as well at Live Laugh Love To Shop Have a great Halloween, Karren
PS New Follower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin