Monday, October 24, 2011

Things From Edenfantasys

Warning: Please don’t click on the links if you are under 18 years of age or if this type of posts offend you. I’ll try to make it as family friendly as possible.

I wrote for Edenfantasys at my other blog before. I was hesitant to write for them but I saw a lot of other mom bloggers who are being open about feeling sexy. I also saw a Halloween costume that I really liked from their website so I decided to go ahead and write an article. They are more than a sex toys or adult shop, they are also a community of women.
Here was my haul from them before. I would admit that it was hard to find this dress, it is one of the most conservative that they offer but it is still a little too sexy for me to wear.  I think I would use it with a shirt underneath. Layering is a trend these days anyway.  I decided not to go for the Halloween costume because I would only wear it once and my size was no longer available, probably because they were running a huge sale at the time. I also got a pettiskirt and a stockings. I would say that I'm pretty happy with the quality of their clothing. The price is also reasonable.
If you have a friend that is having a bachelorette or bachelor’s party, they have party favors. If you like wearing lingerie, they have a great selection.  They also offer candles and massage kits.  It’s also not too late for you to get your Halloween costumes. You can shop from their website. You can use the search button if you would like to be directed to the criteria of your choice.

Eden Cafe


Disclosure: I will receive a gift card in exchange for this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin